SSAH OF WS – Scholarship Program
Scholarship recipients are eligible for a one-time scholarship, with one scholarship awarded at each annual celebration event.
In addition, the top-ranking applicants selected in Winston-Salem/ Forsyth County communities will be eligible for the Award of Excellence, which is a renewable scholarship awarded to one student in eligible Winston-Salem/ Forsyth County regions.
To be eligible, applicants must:
· Be a high school senior attending school and living in a Winston-Salem/ Forsyth County community;
· Be a legal U.S. resident;
· Plan to enroll full-roltime in an accredited two- or four-year college, university or vocational/technical school in Fall 2020;
· Demonstrate academic promise and financial need.
· Applicants will be evaluated based on academic promise, financial need, written response, work experience and community/extracurricular involvement.
The SSAH of Winston-Salem is partnering with the H.B.C.U. system, to pipeline students with a quality of education, and developing our children as agents of change.
It is with great honor that SSAH announce the partnership with Saint Augustine’s University.
SAINT AUGUSTINE’S UNIVERSITY
PRESIDENT: DR. CHRISTINE JOHNSON. MCPHAIL
1315 Oakwood Ave, Raleigh, NC 27610